Upper School Merit Scholarships
Cascades Academy offers merit scholarships for qualified upper school students. Students who demonstrate a sincere interest in learning, a willingness to achieve academic goals, and a commitment to the school community are encouraged to apply.
Applicants will be judged on past student performance, a personal interview, and an application essay. Although this scholarship is primarily based on merit, parents of applicants must also complete the school's financial aid application at sss.nais.org/parents. Please contact the Office of Admissions with any questions.
- Submit two short essays describing:
- Academic and personal strengths you will bring to Cascades Academy
- Characteristics or abilities you would like to develop while at Cascades Academy
- Schedule an interview with Julie Amberg, Head of School.
- Complete the standard admissions application.
- Complete the Parent Financial Statement with SSS.
Cascades Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national or ethnic origin, or any other legally protected status in the administration or educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.