Counselor in Training Program
What kind of person are we looking for as a C.I.T.?
Our counselors in training should fit these necessary requirements:
- Entering ninth to twelfth grade
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with young children
- Desire to learn new skills as a leader and role model for campers
- Help assist throughout the Camp C.R.E.A.T.E. program wherever help is needed
- Able to work one full week or more of camp
If you are interested in applying for our program, please contact the program director Colette Boylan at firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest in the program and how you best fit the C.I.T. role.