Counselor in Training Program
What kind of person are we looking for as a C.I.T.?
Our counselors in training should fit these necessary requirements:
- Entering ninth to twelfth grade
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with young children
- Desire to learn new skills as a leader and role model for campers
- Help assist throughout the Camp C.R.E.A.T.E. program wherever help is needed
- Able to work one full week or more of camp
If you are interested in applying for our program, please contact the program director Colette Boylan expressing your interest in the program and how you best fit the C.I.T. role.