Counselor in Training Program
What kind of person are we looking for as a C.I.T.?
Our counselors in training should fit these necessary requirements:
- Entering sixth through eighth grade (Jr. CIT) or ninth to twelfth grade
- Willingness and enthusiasm to work with young children
- Desire to learn new skills as a leader and role model for campers
- Help assist throughout the Camp CREATE program wherever help is needed
- Able to work one full week or more of camp
If you are interested in applying for our program, please contact Alicia Martin at email@example.com expressing your interest in the program and how you best fit the C.I.T. role.