Board of Trustees
School Governance: Visionary Leadership and Strategic Planning
Cascades Academy is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and is governed by a voluntary Board of Trustees. The board is made up of parents, educators, and professionals whose time and talents greatly contribute to our school.
The board's major responsibilities include:
- Determine the school’s mission and policies
- Hire, support and evaluate the Head of School
- Set strategic direction of the school
- Ensure fiduciary health of the school
We invite you to learn more about our board members below.
- Julie Amberg - Head of School
- Sally Audette - Board Chair
- Holly Wylam Klein - Vice Chair
- Matt Capozzi - Secretary
- Chris Arathoon - Treasurer
- Blair Jenkins - Vice Treasurer
- Jandi Kelly- Trustee
- NEDA WILSON- TRUSTEE
- Heather Hereaus - Trustee
- Andrew Mahlstedt - Trustee
- Jeff Phelps - Trustee
- Jenny Green - Honorary Trustee
- Craig Ladkin - Honorary Trustee
- BARB CARTMELL - TRUSTEE
We deliver meaningful, challenging, and experiential education to inspire lifelong learners who are socially responsible individuals ready for a diverse and changing world.
Learn By Doing
To foster lives of understanding, purpose, and meaning.
To deepen connection, appreciation, and collaboration.
To be a force of positive impact in the world.