Substitute Teacher Pool, 2020-21
The school is accepting resumes for substitute teachers for the 2020-21 school year for all grades (PK-12). Qualified candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which grade(s) they are interested in being considered for. No phone calls, please.
- Enjoys working with children and facilitating their wonder and learning
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, enthusiastic and reliable
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Engaging and positive personality
- Relates respectfully with people of all backgrounds and ages
- Works well as part of a small and cohesive team
- At least one year of experience working with children in an educational setting
- Demonstrated understanding of the developmental stages, needs, and interests of children
- For candidates interested in substituting for the pre-kindergarten program, early childhood certification is required
- Minimum age: 21
- Clean background check
- General digital literacy
- Current CPR/First Aid certificate preferred
It is the policy of Cascades Academy to provide equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation, veteran’s status or any other status protected by applicable law. Specifically, employment opportunities are and shall be open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their experience, aptitudes, abilities and training; advancement is and shall be based on the individual’s achievement, performance, ability, attitude and potential for promotion. Minorities and persons of color are encouraged to apply.