Thank you for your interest in applying to Cascades Academy. We hope the following outline will help make the application process as easy as possible. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Admission at 541.382.0699 x132.
Learn about Cascades Academy:
- Explore our website.
- Schedule a tour. Please fill out this inquiry form, or email Barb Cartmell, Director of Admission at email@example.com.
- Check out our News section, Facebook page and Instagram account for a glimpse of what it’s really like to be part of our community.
- Call the school with any additional questions.
We require the following application materials:
- Application Form:
- Complete the application online and submit the non-refundable application fee of $75.
- Report card(s) and standardized test results:
- From the past two academic years (1st through 12th grade only).
- Any reports from the current academic year (if applicable).
- Please note: If you have the requested records, you may upload copies directly to your admission account. Otherwise, the applicant’s parent or guardian must complete the Student Records Release Form and give it to the applicant’s current school registrar, who will then forward the information directly to us.
- Teacher Recommendation(s):
- PK & K Applicants: One recommendation from the current classroom teacher
- 1st-5th Grade Applicants: One recommendation from the current classroom teacher
- 6th Grade Applicants: One recommendation from the current classroom teacher
- 7th-12th Applicants: Three recommendations from a teacher of choice, an English/language arts teacher, and a math teacher
- Student Questionnaire (6th-12th applicants only)
- Tuition Assistance Application (if applicable, see our Tuition Assistance page for more information).
- If you haven't done so already, tour the school.
- Register for a student visit.
- Students applying for grades 1-12 will be asked to come to school for a partial or whole day in February depending on their grade level.
- Prospective pre-kindergarten and kindergarten students will spend two hours in the morning or afternoon with the teacher doing group assessments.
Initial notifications will be sent March 1st. Once admitted, a minimum non-refundable deposit is required to hold a space for each student. After this date we will continue to accept students on a rolling basis until all classes are full.
Cascades Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national or ethnic origin, or any other legally protected status in the administration or educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, or athletic and other school administered programs.