We require the following application materials:
- Application Form:
- Complete the application online and submit the non-refundable application fee of $75.
- If you have missed the February 1, 2022 application deadline, we still encourage you to apply so that your child may be considered in the next round of applicants should spaces become available.
- Report card(s) and standardized test results:
- From the past two academic years (1st through 12th grade only).
- Any reports from the current academic year (if applicable).
- Please note: If you have the requested records, you may upload copies directly to your admission account. Otherwise, the applicant’s parent or guardian must complete the Student Records Release Form and give it to the applicant’s current school registrar, who will then forward the information directly to us.
- Teacher Recommendation(s):
- PK & K Applicants: One recommendation from the current classroom teacher
- 1st-5th Grade Applicants: One recommendation from the current classroom teacher
- 6th Grade Applicants: One recommendation from the current classroom teacher
- 7th-12th Applicants: Three recommendations from a teacher of choice, an English/language arts teacher, and a math teacher
- Student Questionnaire (6th-12th applicants only)
- Tuition Assistance Application (if applicable, see our Tuition Assistance page for more information).
- If you haven't done so already, tour the school.
- Register for a student visit. All students will participate in a visit in February, either virtually or in-person.
Initial notifications will be sent March 4, 2022. Once admitted, a minimum non-refundable deposit is required to hold a space for each student. After this date we will continue to accept students on a rolling basis until all classes are full.