Spring Break Camp
PLANT, BLOOM & GROW!
Canceled. Previously planned for March 23-27, 2020. 9am-4pm.
Open to all Pre-K-5th grade students of Central Oregon
This week our team of explorers will immerse themselves in the natural world, learning about the life cycle of plants and animals. In the morning we will tour local farms, gardens and ranches to learn from the experts. In the afternoon we will be back on the Cascades Academy campus to engage in experiments and activities that extrapolate our learning. Some of the hands on, experiential projects will span the course of a day, and others will build over our five day program together. At the end of the week your student will come home with a deeper understanding of our environment, the role of plants and animals and what are some easy ways to build a more sustainable future for all!
- Visit local farms and gardens to learn directly from the land and the experts.
- Explore regenerative and sustainable growing practices.
- Engage in experiments and activities that expand learning and wonder.
- Build a deeper understanding of our environment, the role of plants and animals, and simple ways to build a more sustainable future for all!
- Experience the trails, canyons, and nature-based playground on Cascades Academy’s 39-acre campus.