Cascades Academy is fortunate to have an active and engaged Family Association!
The role of the Family Association is
- Cultivate family participation in an engaged, inclusive community to enhance school culture.
- Engage both new and returning families in the Cascades Academy experience.
- Provide support for the mission of the school.
- Present family perspective on policies, issues, and how the school can offer programming, services, and events tailored to family needs.
- Create and provide opportunities for communication within the school community.
- Raise funds on a small scale to support the mission of the Family Association.
Meetings are held monthly and all current families are encouraged to attend. To accommodate as many schedules as possible, meetings are offered at different times of day, with a Zoom option every other month. All meetings are on the school calendar in Steelhead Connect. Class Representatives will attend meetings and distribute pertinent information to their classes via email. One of the best ways to stay engaged in the school community is through participation in the Family Association. We hope to see you at the next meeting!