Cascades Academy is fortunate to have an active and engaged Family Association!
The role of the Family Association is
- Embrace and embody the school's mission, vision and values.
- Nurture belonging through gatherings and interest groups to cultivate family engagement and enhance school culture.
- Envision opportunities for families to share time and talent through volunteerism and engage meaningfully in whatever way is feasible.
- Provide a community support resource network.
- Present family perspective on opportunities, policies and issues.
- Raise funds on a small scale to support the mission of the Family Association.
Meetings are held monthly and all current families are encouraged to attend. To accommodate as many schedules as possible, meetings are offered at different times of day, with a Zoom option every other month. All meetings are on the school calendar in Steelhead Connect. Class Representatives will attend meetings and distribute pertinent information to their classes via email. One of the best ways to stay engaged in the school community is through participation in the Family Association. We hope to see you at the next meeting!