Cascades Academy is lucky to have a very active Family Association that provides support to the community as a whole. The role of the FA is to:
- Provide support for the mission of the school.
- Present family perspective on issues and policies as a liaison between families and the school.
- Create and provide opportunities for communication within the school community.
- Provide support resources and a forum for families.
- Raise funds on a small scale to support the mission of the Family Association.
Volunteer hours can be served in a variety of jobs, on campus as well as at home. Cascades Academy requests a minimum of 40 hours per family per year. Volunteer opportunities are announced in the school’s weekly newsletter.
- Market of Choice eScrip: donates 4% of your sale back to Cascades Academy. Simply register your credit or debit card through eScrip to get started!
- AmazonSmile provides a donation equal to 0.5% of your purchase. Simply login at smile.amazon.com and select Cascades Academy. Be sure to always start your shopping at the Smile site for the school to receive the benefit of your purchases.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards will donate a portion of your purchases to the school of your choice when using your Fred Meyer Rewards Card. Sign up here.
- Original Artworks is a program that allows parents to purchase variety of items ranging from mugs to mouse pads emblazoned with their child’s artwork. Order forms are sent home and due back quickly so that items are delivered before Winter Break. These items make great holiday gifts and raise a substantial amount of money for our Art Program.
- Scholastic Book Fair provides the opportunity for our students to purchase books and percentage of these purchases comes back to the school.
- Strictly Organic Coffee beans are available to be ordered on a weekly basis next to the front office. A percentage of each bag ordered comes back to the school.
Another focus of fundraising for the FA is showing appreciation to our faculty and staff throughout the year. Past examples have included free drinks from a coffee cart, take home meals, pastries in the faculty kitchen, and more. If you would like to make a contribution to the FA for faculty/staff appreciation, please use the form below. All gifts to this fund are anonymous. Thank you!